Data analytics is the process of extracting raw data and converting it into insightful knowledge that promotes data-driven decision-making. A master’s or post-graduation in data analytics can equip you with skills and expertise to analyse a massive amount of structured and unstructured to provide insights and use for growing the business. By opting master’s in data analytics from a leading institute in Berlin, you can truly offer a unique learning experience. Germany is among the most popular study destination among students aspiring to pursue an advanced course abroad.
Masters in Data Analytics: Course Overview
A master’s degree in data analytics can help you develop advanced skills in data analysis to become a leader in the field. The course covers the most critical topics, including fundamentals of data analytics, predictive analysis, machine learning through python, big data analytics, enterprise warehouse, and data management system, computer vision and artificial intelligence, visualisation, and storytelling through Tableau.
Whether you are already leading a team of data analysts or aspiring to take on higher management roles, this programme is tailor-made to help you achieve your career goals.
Career Progression with a masters degree in data analytics
Here are the 7 in-demand careers you can pursue by earning a master’s degree in data analytics:
- Data Architect: It is a highly technical role where the professionals ensure that the data is accurate, accessible, and relevant to the organisational needs, and the employees can access this information as and when needed.
A data architect requires analytical skills, an eye for detail, and designing skills to fulfill the strategic requirements of the organisation.
- Data Analyst: The job of a data analyst is to gather and evaluate collected data from sales figures, logistics, transportation cost, or market research to provide clear insights on improving business strategies to make better business decisions.
- Project Manager: These professionals use data-driven business insight to plan, budget, and oversee the organisations’ ongoing projects. A project manager also possesses excellent leadership and critical-thinking skills.
- Application Architect: This fast-paced role requires excellent technical vision and the ability to provide valuable insights and solutions to software development, maintenance, use, along with demonstrating strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Data Scientist: Data scientists use algorithms, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other statistical tools to mine complex and raw data collected from multiple sources. They are capable of turning a bulk of data into meaningful information.
- Market Research Analyst: A market research analyst compiles complex spreadsheets, surveys, reports, and opinion polls to gather and evaluate significant market intelligence. Using these, they consider necessary market intelligence to help an organization market its products and services most efficiently.
- Chief Data Officer(CDO): According to Forbes, in 2012 there were only 12% of Fortune 1000 companies had a CDO, however, within six years, 67.9% of surveyed organisations reported having a CDO. The responsibility of a CDO is to strategically oversee organisations’ data and generate business value which could be an organisation’s most valuable asset.
The career-focused master’s in data analytics can acquaint you with innovation and versatility at the forefront of their course curriculum. Sign in now to know more about the rewarding post-graduation course in data analytics!