After moving to your place, you have some points to consider. You need to purchase furniture, decorate the interior walls and also focus on the curtains. Now, interior curtains are completely different from outdoor ones. The outdoor curtains have to be durable, resistant to weather, and more. So, not all fabrics are used for manufacturing outdoor curtains. Learning about the specific fabrics is always a prior choice to consider whenever you are dealing with these options. Once you are sure of the fabric to use, you are halfway there!
Using the olefin fabric:
If there is one fabric, which is widely used for manufacturing outdoor curtains, then that has to be olefin fabric. Also stated as polypropylene, these fabrics are invented in the 1960s and were used as byproducts of natural gas and oil production.
- As it is a type of synthetic, this olefin is a solution or a pigment dyed. It ensures that the color remains not just stable but UV protected at the same time.
- These fabrics are known to dry up quickly when wet and won’t easily fade off in the sunlight. So that makes them absolutely perfect for manufacturing outdoor curtain.
- This olefin was the first fiber choice for the marine carpeting too because of the innate UV resistant characteristics. So, using the same fabric or manufacturing outdoor curtain seems to be pretty suitable.
The value of acrylic fabric:
For some people, olefin seems to be too mainstreamed and they just wanted to use a different kind of fabric, which will enhance the value and look of the place well. The acrylic fabric will be one such option to give out a try now.
- It is another form of significant fabric, which will perform well in outdoor temperature and conditions.
- Acrylic became popular with some of the best brands around and they are creating some masterpieces for the people to enjoy.
- These fabrics are noted to have vibrant color options, ranging in solids and stripes.
- Acrylic is known for building static charge which will work out as a magnet for the pet hair.
- It is one smart choice for outdoor curtains because of their durability and classic styles, which are hard to find anywhere else.
The polyester blend to consider:
Sometimes, polyester and fabrics go hand in hand to create the polyester fabric blend. This is one of the common materials used for making outdoor curtains out there. This blend is a lot cheaper when compared to some of the other high-end fabric materials and will be susceptible to discoloration and fading. If you do not mind changing the outdoor curtains every year or two, then this polyester one is the best for you and within your budget plans.
Get hands-on one now!
So, go through all the possible options and then select the fabric that seems to be matching your choice the most. You will be amazed at the results, waiting for you. Just be sure of the brand name and you are off to a great start!