One of the inventions that have completely revolutionized the era completely is the smartphone. These can be concluded as one of the masterpieces of this era. Smartphones not only help in making calls, but the purpose of usage of mobile phones has changed in a lot of ways. One can easily find out about any information within seconds, one can book tickets for the journey in seconds. It has now become one of those things which can be bought and used by every section of society. As the demand for mobile phones has increased in large ways, this had lead to an increase in the demand for software development applications too. People now need that software application that will reduce their workload.
There is a large variety of point of sales machine and software developing to help human beings in a variety of ways. One such software is walkme.
First of all, Let’s discuss what walkme is about.
It is one of the leading organizations or firms in the field of user guidance in the market of software. The development of the software was strictly done to help the user who was on board, with a proper approach towards the tours of the product and walkthroughs with the best possible guidance.
Although, this software may lack behind the other software on the criteria of downloading the software in an easy way or installation. But listed below are some of the biggest benefits of using walkme software.
- Innovative and stylish walkthroughs: Walkthroughs are done with proper guidance that benefits the user to move step by step through different methods and tasks in the application.
- Provide with smart tips: Tips that easily clarify the element which creates the doubt in the elements in the respective software application or promote the advice to filling the form field.
- Best launchers: The interface with buttons that provide a quick start to the application and guide the user to appropriate walk-through and resources which are based on knowledge.
- Player menu: Menu that is created for self-help to manage out all the walkthrough and resources based on knowledge.
- Proper insights: A platform that is based on proper analysis is developed which helps in providing the best details that how people are using the application. This also includes all the information which is acquired with help of an in-app survey.
Although it seems that walkme never reveals its pricing but with different websites, it can be approximated. WalkMe works with customized plans, so pricing will be based on the features and number of customers one’s company needs.
Competition between the software are increasing on a daily basis. Listed below are some of the competitors of walkme those are:
6. Inline Manual
This article discusses Walkme vs Pendoand basic things which creates difference between both the application.
Let’s discuss the software application pendo.
This application promotes onboarding walk-throughs and the power to gather feedback in-app and is generally built for product managers to support them to understand the usage of products. No coding skill is needed, but the installation of the following application may require some basic technical background.
Let’s compare pendo and walkme.
- Pendo collects feedback via conducting in-app surveys and directly gets in touch with the user with the help of in-app messaging. On the other hand, walkme conducts surveys only.
- Walkme conducts walk-throughs and knowledge-based resources with function lists to keep customers on track. On the other hand, Pendo creates a tour of the product and user guide.
- Both the software, that is pendo and walkme regularly focus on the analytics to track progress and look for the points which trouble most of the users and try to sort it out.
- Pendo makes use of the roadmap of the product to plan new and innovative features and keep one’s team and the users happy and stress-free.
Although, both WalkMe and Pendo provide in-app training and guidance, Pendo is far more determined on customer-facing use cases than on training of the employee. As a result, it is one of the best platforms for insight of the customers and developing analytics, but it does not provide as many features of guidance as WalkMe or Whatfix.