It’s not just where you go that matters, it’s what you do there that will leave an impression on people. That’s why so many travelers find themselves making a return visit to the beautiful state of Hawaii. The quality of life here is simply unmatched. That is why we have these beautiful Hawaii quotes.
With world-class resorts, travel destinations and activities to suit every taste and budget, this is undoubtedly one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. But what are some of the sweetest things locals say about their home? Below are some of our favorites.
“It’s not where you go that matters, it’s what you do there that will leave an impression on people.” – Hawaii Quotes To Inspire You
Here are some of our favorite things about living in Hawaii!
1. Hawaii is not a state of mind but a state of grace | Paul Theroux
2. The loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean | Mark Twain
3. I believe Hawaii is the most precious jewel in the world | Don Ho
4. Incredible as it might seem, Hawaii is like a gigantic raft, drifting slowly with the centuries | Terence Barrow
5. For me, the magic of Hawaii comes from the stillness, the sea, the stars | Joanne Harris
6. I have always been proud to have been born in Hawaii | Barack Obama
7. Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there | Bruno Mars
8. Most of what Hawaii has to offer is no secret. Pipeline is probably the most famous wave in the world | Kelly Slater
9. Chasing kids on the beach and sleeping is the closest I come to exercising while in Hawaii | Adam Scott
10. In Hawaii, we have something called Ho’oponopono, where people come together to resolve crises and restore peace and balance | Duane Chapman
funny hawaii quotes
11. The awkward person always breaks the board in riding on the surf
12. The goodness of the taro is judged by the young plant it produces
13. Where in Hawaii do you want to go? Can you be more Pacific?
14. Aloha, is it me you’re looking for?
15. Don’t go chasing Rainbow Falls
16. In Hawaii, it’s impossible to feel lou lou-sey
17. I’m never haupia than when I’m in Hawaii
18. Tonight’s agenda: luaus & mai tais
19. Salt in the air and sand in my hair, Hawaii is the place to be
20. Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair.
Read more about camilo.