Nainital, a beautiful hill station has been a destination for nature lovers. Its pleasant weather and beauty attract people to spend their holidays here. This article will help you to make your trip to Nainital more interesting and memorable. There are many places to see and many activities to do in Nainital. You can a book a luxurious hotel like Hotel Woodland Nainital and then you can plan your day tours accordingly
Activities to do in Nainital:
- Boating: Boating on Naini Lake is a must-do activity for people. People of all ages love it. Surrounded by mountains and picturesque views enjoy the boating and the relaxing moments.
- The cable car rides to Snow Point View: Enjoy the Cable car ride to Snow View Point which offers a panoramic view of the snow-capped Himalaya’s peaks. During the ride, you enjoy the beautiful view of lush green forests and the town.
- Trek to Naini Peak: If you love trekking, enjoy the thrilling experience of trekking to the highest point of Nainital. As you reach Naini Peak you’ll be rewarded with breathtaking mountain views.
- Eco Cave Gardens: You’ll enjoy these mysterious caves which are interconnected. You’ll love the musical fountains, beautiful gardens, and the flora- fauna. Are you ready to explore the mysterious caves?
- Pangot Kilbury Bird Sanctuary: Don’t miss to watch the different species of birds at Pangot Kilbury Sanctuary. It is heaven for bird lovers.
- Experience Adventure Sports: If you are a thrill seeker you have many activities to do in Nainital. Give it a try to paraglide to enjoy the breathtaking aerial view. You can enjoy trekking, hiking, camping, horse riding, and many other adventurous activities.
- Enchanting Wildlife Safari: Visit the Pt. G.B. Pant High Altitude Zoo, which gives shelter to many extinct animals. You can encounter many magnificent creatures like Himalayan black bears, snow leopards, Bengal tigers, Siberian tigers, and various species of birds.
- Mall Road: Mall Road is a vibrant place to explore the local culture and local things. You can do shopping here for various things for your friends, family and of course for yourself. You can get here handicraft items, woolen clothes, wooden items, Jewelry, decor items, aroma candles, jams, and many other things. You should try here the local delicacies and street food to enjoy the taste of the region.
- Make You Stay Memorable: To enjoy your trip and make it memorable you should keep a few things in mind. Don’t forget to check the weather. Pack your luggage according to it. Decide the hotel where to stay. If you are looking for a luxury hotel on a budget, then Hotel Woodland is the best hotel in Nainital. it is an affordable hotel but they don’t compromise with their service and facilities. A comfortable stay plays an important role to make your trip successful.
To Sum Up:
So, plan your holidays and explore the beauty of the town. There are many places to see and things to do in Nainital, and around the town. Just pack your luggage and spent quality time refreshing yourself