Label printers helps to create custom size labels for your products that look unique and professional. You can beautify your labels with the help of these printers to bring your sales up a notch. Investing in such product label printers will save you a lot of time by printing labels that can be easily changed or designed at your own convenience.
Apart from the expected monochrome thermal label makers, you can now find a variety of special printers that print labels with high quality photos and images in astounding colours.
Given below is a list of label makers that you can choose from that can take care of all your packaging and labeling needs to fit your workstyle and labeling requirements.
- Phomemo M110 label makers:
- This label maker prints quality designs and labels with barcodes on them. Phomemo M110 is a wireless mini unit machine that could be connected to a Bluetooth and can be carried to trade shows or other places.
- These label printers don’t require an ink and provides fast printing to create products and pricing labels.
- However, it becomes difficult to connect this printer with Wifi and can be hard to navigate.
- You must consider going for these printers if you want to make smaller labels with a device that can travel with you.
- Dymo label printer:
- These label printers provide multifunction printing that handles barcodes, shipping labels, custom product label designs and more.
- It makes it easy for to create unique labels with fonts and designs from Word, Google and other softwares.
- Dymo label printers don’t require sheet labels and works well for your custom label needs.
- Overall, this is a great basic label printer that could be easily setup, taking care of a lot of your label printing needs.
- However, the only disadvantage of these printers is that they cannot print in colour and can jam sometimes.
- Brother VC-500 W label printer:
- These label printers are small in size and can print in various colour providing high quality labels with intricate designs.
- These printers can even print photos and includes app for creation.
- It is quite easy to setup these printers that create personalized labels for all kinds of needs.
- Brother VC-500 W is based on Zinc Zero technology that has colour chemistry embedded in the labels as it will never require a conventional printer ink or ribbons to buy or change.
- You can switch from boring labels with the help of these printers that gives colourful and realistic output, smudge resistance and no fading or rips over time.
- It can print labels that are 3/8, ½, ¾, or 2 inches wide which are good for an identifying name tag to artistic labels for jars of homemade pickles.
- Changing from one label to another becomes quick and easy with its drop in tape cassette.
- These printers are known for their versatility as they can automatically cut label to length by creating a colour banner of upto 17 inches.
- These are quite compatible with smartphones, Mac computers as well as tablets via a wireless network.
- Phomemo M200 label maker:
- This handheld unit is easy to transport and can create complex designs with varying colours.
- They can be easily connected through wifi by printing unique labels even on the go with speed.
- These are quite versatile for printing small and intricate labels.
- However, these printers cannot print large labels and can blur out certain fonts.
- Memoking label maker sticker maker:
- These small sized printers can create pretty price labels and small stickers with ease.
- They help you to add information to your products like warning labels or about their functions.
- They provide small size labels with graphics and complex designs.
- Memoking label makers are small in size and thus can be easily carried to places.
- It can be difficult to learn how to use the app but they offer high quality inkless printing at affordable prices.
- Brother QL-1100:
- These printers provide the best wide format labels that are perfect for envelopes and address boxes.
- They are among the most expensive label makers, but designs a variety of labels by selecting the biggest font that fits on the label correctly.
- They are able to create a range of labels upto 4.1 inches wide by incorporating digital postage with thermal print engine that has rolls of stickers, printing in sharp 300*300dpi resolution with automatically cut labels to length.
- It can create 69 labels per minute that are quite useful for shipping labels for addressing a PTA newsletter for small businesses.
- QL-1100 lacks an Ethernet port but can seamlessly convert to Windows and Mac with a USB cable.
- It helps to eliminate any wastage of sheets by the use of an auto cutter.
- Brother P-touch PTD 600:
- This printer makes it easy for you to navigate and control through QWERTY style keyboard.
- It provides you a durable and a professional label for offices as it comes with an auto tape cutter and angled sides to provide a comfortable grip and easy to create texts.
- You can easily create designs on a computer that can forwarded to the label maker for printing as they can easily connected to a Pc.
- They can easily create barcodes on labels of 0.9 inches and comes with around 700 symbols, 99 frames, 11 font styles that can accumulated to create astonishing customized labels.
- P-touch PTD comes with a memory that allows you to save your commonly used labels and can auto detect the type of colour tape you deploy.
Hence, unique and personalized quality labels are very helpful for small business requirements. These printers will ensure that all your products are labeled with the perfect information adding necessary barcodes.
It can be quite challenging to find the best label printers in Australia for all your business needs.
Here, is how Dal can ensure to provide you with the perfect label printers at affordable prices having excellent speed and resolution.