The history of the yummy gummies began in a backyard kitchen in 1922. A small, fruit gum candy was invented by German candy maker Hans Riegel. His company, HARIBO, is an abbreviation of “Hans Riegel Bonn”, and Bonn is the city where his business was located.
Did you know that the original base ingredient used to make the gummy bears was gum arabic, and that’s where the name gum or gummy comes from?
Now, we all do know one thing about gummy candies – they are simply and utterly delicious! We are thrilled to offer you 50mg cbd sour gummy worms.
Gummy bear candies, in all of their different color, shape, and flavor magnificence, have been popular for many decades now, and for so many great reasons.
We picked the top 5 reasons we believe both kids and adults love gummy candy:
1. Colorful – gummy candies are not your boring one color snack! You get to choose from multiple colors, and they are vibrant and so pretty, and also from your favorite flavors, as there are many choices.
2. Chewy – the wonderful gummy bear candy takes a little time to eat, so it’s not your one-bite-and-done snack. You actually get to enjoy the perfectly chewy consistency longer, and admire the flavors as you do.
3. Small and compact – which makes them the perfect snacking option on the go. Take your favorite gummy candies to ball games, movies, road trips, etc.; you can actually easily fit them in your pocket. And, of course, we’re talking about regular gummy bear candy and not the biggest gummy bear in the world that weighs 26 pounds!
4. Fun shapes and sizes – again, they are far from your boring snack – because they come in unique colors, shapes and sizes. There are Gummie Frogs, Snakes, Alphabet Letter Gummies, to name a few, and everyone loves the famous Cola Gummies, known as the “Big Cola flavor in the world’s smallest bottle”!
And that’s not all; gummy bears candies now have their elevated version – Filled Gummies! They come in blueberry, cherry and green apple flavor and each gummy bear has a chewy exterior with a perfectly tart liquid watermelon filling, all covered with a fine sour sugar.
5. Healthier candy option – which, sure, is a more “serious” fact about gummies. OK, so most kids don’t care about the healthy aspect, as long as their candy is sweet and yummy, but parents and adults can appreciate that gummy bears are GMO free, Fat Free, Gluten Free, formed in a starch mold, and even great to eat after a good workout – according to a research done by the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, eating fast-digesting carbs like gummy bears will quickly replenish the glycogen you used during your workout!
For best tasting gummy bears trust Land of the Gummies – your quality retail and wholesale gummy candies supplier.
Gummy Bear lovers, we have all the favorites as well as unique shapes and flavors of gummy candy for you to choose from right here.