Because what you can’t see can hurt you, commercial cleaning disinfectants are important part of cleaning. By keeping areas germ and bacteria free people protect themselves, their customers and their employees from colds, flu and diseases. Whether it’s for use in an office, childcare, animal care or medical related facility, an EPA registered disinfectant to get the job done.
Triple Threat Defense Disinfecting Cleaner – Fresh Scent
Triple Threat Defense (formerly called Triple Quick) is a disinfectant, cleaner, deodorizer, bactericidal, virucide, tuberculocidal, mildewstat (on hard non-porous surfaces), and fungicide (against pathogenic fungi). It’s one of the most effective commercial cleaning disinfectants therein.
This Ready-to-Use EPA registered product removes dirt and grime as it disinfects and deodorizes from even the toughest problem areas. This product is designed specifically as a disinfectant for use in nursing homes, hospitals, and manufacturing facilities.
Triple Threat Defense (EPA Registration #1839-83-42666) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Triple Threat Defense can be used against Monkeypox when used in accordance with the directions for use against human rotavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Surface Defense Disinfecting Spray
Surface Defense Disinfecting Spray is an effective phenol-based disinfectant/deodorant that is virucidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal, and bactericidal. Kills a broad range of pathogens including Influenza A2, HIV-1, Herpes Simplex 1 & 2, and even tough TB germs.
Directions for Use
- Soft Surface Sanitizer: Use Surface Defense Disinfecting Spray to sanitize porous fabric and leather surfaces such as athletic mats, shoes, equipment, toys and more. Clean surface. Spray 6-8 inches from surface thoroughly wetting surface. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 5 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry.
- Hard Surface Disinfectant: Surface Defense Disinfecting Spray is a hospital grade disinfectant. Follow same procedures as for Sanitizing, but allow Discover to remain wet on hard surfaces for 10 minutes before wiping. Allow to air dry. Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food.
- Mildewstat: Wash visible soil from the surface. Spray thoroughly wetting surface. Let air dry. Repeat application every 7 days to control reoccurrence of growth.
Surface Defense PLUS Concentrated Disinfectant – Gallon
Surface Defense PLUS Concentrated Disinfectant is a multi-function, multi-surface product that is effective as a hard-surface disinfectant, a soft-surface sanitizer, and a food surface sanitizer. And is one of the top-rated commercial cleaning disinfectants therein.
Directions for Use
- For SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, Human Coronavirus and HIV-1: Dilute 2 oz of Surface Defense PLUS Concentrate per gallon of water. Apply to hard non-porous surfaces and allow to remain visibly wet for 1 minute.
- General Disinfecting: Dilute 2 oz of Surface Defense PLUS Concentrate per gallon of water. Apply to surfaces and allow to remain visibly wet for 10 minutes
- Soft Surface Sanitizing: Dilute 2 oz per gallon of water. Spray upholstery, drapes, bedding, shower curtains, mattresses. Surface Defense PLUS is effective as a sanitizer against Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes. Allow to remain visibly wet for 5 minutes.
- Food Contact Surface Sanitizing: Apply a use-solution of 1 oz per 1 1/3 – 2 gallons of water to pre-cleaned hard surfaces thoroughly wetting surfaces. Allow to remain visibly wet for at least 60 seconds followed by adequate draining and air drying.
Surface Defense Alcohol Quat Wipes
Surface Defense Alcohol Quat Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect in one step.
Included on the EPA’s List N for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Has 48 viruses and bacteria kill claims all with a short 1-minute contact time required for full disinfection. Powerful five-in-one formula is an effective cleaner, virucide, bactericide, tuberculocide and fungicide.
No rinsing required. Perfect for toys, changing stations, bed frames, wheel chairs and other hard surfaces that are touched often.
Power Tabs – 120 Bleach Tablet Canister
Power Tabs – concentrated bleach tablets – are the SAFER alternative to common liquid household bleach. They have a neutral pH which is less corrosive, less damaging, and more stable than liquid bleach. Power Tabs have a short 4-minute kill time against viruses and bacteria including C.diff which usually requires 10 minutes. Effective against Hepatitis A and Norovirus in only 1 minute.
Tablets dissolve quickly in tap water and are perfect to use as your everyday disinfectant, cleaner, or food contact surface sanitizer.
Effective against Human Coronavirus, Enterococcus faecalis Vancomycin Resistant, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, E-coli, GRSA, and Poliovirus type 1. Also effective against many animal premises pathogens including Canine Parvovirus and Feline Calicivirus. For the complete list of pathogens, dilution information, and contact times, see the Power Tabs label for details.