Do you have any clear memory of yourself as a child? Do you remember your childhood room, and what was on your wall when you were a kid? If you had pleasant and bright pictures in your room that influenced your upbringing, you will most likely want to create the same environment for your child. Or, otherwise, your room was dreadful, with only gray or black walls and dirty spots that functioned as abstract art for you. And, unlike your childhood and youth, you undoubtedly want to give your child a happier childhood.
Why not hang beautiful paintings or photos in your child’s room if you want your children to grow up happy and surrounded by only beautiful things? You do not have to buy original oil paintings on canvas if they are out of your budget range. You can order reproductions or canvas prints, or simply print photos. The most important aspect is that the image integrates into the overall style of the room. in the children’s area.
Goldfish Print Henri Matisse
Paintings or posters are categorized into two categories.
1. Modular – several canvases with different images, but all with the same theme, are hung on the wall. You could, for example, hang a series of Claude Monet or Henri Matisse paintings. There can be a lot of these paintings, but usually only 3-5. Paintings and prints come in a variety of sizes.
2. A classic – a simple painting by a famous artist, framed and under glass, or simply a canvas stretched on a wooden frame. Landscapes, still lifes, and abstract art prints are typically purchased for a child’s room.
The Colorful Life Print by Wassily Kandinsky
Still lifes, landscapes, various fairy-tale characters, children playing, and exotic animals, as said before, are ideal for your child’s room. However, make sure that all of the pictures are bright and colorful.
What are the rules?
- If you purchased several paintings or prints, try to hang them on the same level (not necessarily). It is preferable if they are combined with the room’s existing interior.
- A vertically oriented print visually elevates the ceiling, whereas a horizontally oriented print visually expands the walls while lowering the ceiling level.
- Buy superheroes, cars, planes, and other similar paintings for boys, and bright fairy-tale animals, picturesque landscapes, and still lifes for girls.
- Posters, paintings, and prints should not be hung too high. The child is typically curious and willing to gain knowledge. It is important that the paintings be viewable.
- You don’t need to hang too tiny images because they will blend in with the background. The same rule applies to very large prints and posters that can take up an entire wall and outshine everything else in the room.
Hang bright lighted and pastel-colored prints to keep children from being distracted from their lessons and household chores. It is important that the child’s brain does not overburden when contemplating the image. Take note of the overall color scheme of the room and ensure that it combines the poster or print.
Norwegian Landscape by Konrad Mägi Canvas Print
You should be ready that your child or his or her friends can destroy an image, so hanging expensive canvases is pointless. I recommend that you purchase good quality canvas prints; they will be very colorful and bright, and they are not expensive. If one of them becomes damaged, you can easily replace it. Such prints can last a very long time, and they can even be passed down to your grandchildren if your children do not break them.
- What is the best painting to hang in the children’s room?
- Why not hang beautiful paintings or photos in your child’s room if you want your children to grow up happy and surrounded by only beautiful things?
- What to hang on a wall to create an awesome atmosphere in the children’s area?
- You should be ready that your child or his or her friends can destroy an image, so hanging expensive canvases is pointless.
- I recommend that you purchase good quality canvas prints; they will be very colorful and bright, and they are not expensive.
click here for more articles